If a ‘regular’ safari is not really the thing you’re looking for, maybe a motorsafari can save you. Amicabre offers a 10 day motorsafari tour in Kenya. We provide:
- Excellent guidance from a tourleader on a 350cc motor
- A doctor will be present all the time
- Back-up by a 4WD vehicle
- Linkage with the flying doctors
- Food, prepared by our own cook
- Accommodation in tents or hotels
- Technical support by our mechanic
- Guaranteed off the beaten track route
NAIROBI AIRPORT - HOTEL (30 Kms)
NAIROBI - EWASO NGIRO RIVER
MOSIRO - NGONG HILLS
NGONG HILLS - MAPARASHA HILLS
MAPARASHA - KILIMANJARO
KILIMANJARO - LAKE JIPE
LAKE JIPE - NDARA RANCH
NDARA - TAITA
TAITA - MOMBASA
BEACH AND CONNECTING FLIGHT TO NAIROBI
More hotel Accommodation can be arranged on the route for an extra charge per day
The itinerary may be changed according to the season, weather conditions or other factors.
It is possible to have a customised itinerary… Note that 150 kms on tracks are about 4 hours driving!
A proper driving licence is compulsory to participate but drivers need not to have a special level of driving/riding skills to participate, all you need is team spirit and the drive – to enjoy!
Contact us if you wish to extend your stay at Mombasa seaside (after the tour at an extra cost).
You can enjoy:
- Snorkeling with dolphins on the reef
- Big game fishing off
- Dhow trips through tropical islands along the coast